CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.12.2009

Thanksgiving feast

Last night I dreamt about a Thanksgiving feast. Unfortunately, instead of stuffing there were refried beans, and instead of turkey there was sausage. So, to make up for the Thanksgiving nightmare, Dave and I spent the day making our own little Thanksgiving dinner.

Grocery shopping: 30 minutes
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 3 1/2 hours
Dinner: 30 minutes
Time for dinner to make another appearance: 1 minute

The meal


How Dave felt about the meal


How I felt about the meal

3 comments:

DORRPOSTS said...

Oh, Nikki... I sure hope you feel better soon! It really WAS a lovely idea to have an early feast, and I am so sorry that it didn't sit so well with you.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Wow...two posts in one week.

Thanksgiving...delicious.

Chris and Sarah said...

You are too domestic for words.